Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What would u do? my mama herd carmen say u said it first and fran tried to cover it up like she didnt?

My uncle is the type of person who picks and plays when my friends would come over he would pick with them and stuff ok carmen would be like I dont like to play leave me alone But Fran would be like stop ha ha and get all girly about it I think shes got a little crush on him and wont say anything But when me and carmen wernt talking she went over to carmens grannys house and eat wid them and stuff then she came back and I was like did they say anything about me and then she started to say it and then she stopped and then she had me all anxious to see if anyone was runnin der mouth about me but she told me she said well carmen started talking about your uncle saying he was trying to touch her making it seem like my uncle was some kinda pervert when he's not at all like that So I was mad.. mama and my uncle got ready to go to MikkiDs fran was supose to go home but she rode wid dem and she put carmen on speacker to see what she would say and carmen was like u brung it up fran

No comments:

Post a Comment