Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Does he like me? 5th grade?

he said to me is always here for me if something is wrong and he said i love u before but he said that was his friend. He always swears in front of me. When me and my friend were walking and ran into him with his friends they were riding there bikes and he started showing off and was like wooahhh! Him and his friends look at me in the bus room and recess. They see me ride away sometimes, He puts smileys like "OH ya :)" and he doesn't want me moving and wen i said i wasn't moving he was the happiest person. he says im his bff. He says he loves his friends and bffs. He talks to me, some days he doesn't say anything to me or says i don't wanna talk (rarely) he kept turning around looking at me in cl. I screamed they cut off your arms and he was laughing and smiling at me. He said i was a good student. he sed he would hurt anyone who made fun of me but i don't think so anymore cuz he almost got in trouble becuz some kid beat HIM up. SO just tell me everything u think. I like him so maybe how do i go farther.....only if he likes me i will go ffarther

No comments:

Post a Comment