Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HELPPP!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

yesterday i got my math grade sent to my mom and she and my dad got really pist at me becuase it was an F and so my dad took away and he read all the text messages!!!! i dont know what to do, becuase i smoke and it says alot of things about me smoking in my best freind's messages and i remember my dad saying once"if i find out your doing drugs youre going to move to colombia!" and so he suposedly said there was messages of me talking **** about my mom but i wasnt! and he said he was going to show my mom tongiht. i called my phone this morning, and i heard it vibrate from my dads closet. but i check through the drawers and nothings there! the messages arent there anymore becuase my feind sent a **** load of random ones the erase the ones that were there before, but hes still gonna tell my mom! what should i do??!!! help!

No comments:

Post a Comment