Saturday, November 5, 2011

I dont even know what to do anymore:( help? best friend problem?

my best friend has been busy for a few days because shes moving into her new home so she hasnt texted me or anything. today she went to orientation to this job shes going to work at with a few other friends. she said she would give me information so i can try to work there too and i tried contacting her all day but she wouldnt answer. then she finally answered with a mean message(sounded like she was irritated) then i asked her why she sounded so rude. no answer... it hurt my feelings and im very sensitve so i cried. then i got a call from her and i couldnt understand what she was saying but i got happy because i thought she wanted to talk to me, but no she hung up. i called back and she told me she called on accident then i heard her talking to other friends. and i asked why hasnt she texted back and she said she couldnt because she was at orientation, but she isnt now so i asked why? and she didnt really say much, i was still crying then she said she would text me then quickly hung up. she texted back saying "just text me" and i have been but she wont even answer me...and she is suppose to be my best friend. :( what do i do? im really hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment