Thursday, November 10, 2011

Need Ideas for Hiding a Gift Within a Gift for a Surprise :-) I Need Creative Gift Presentation Ideas, Help!?

I got my fiance a few gifts and wanted some advice on what you guys think would be a good way to present it. I got him a zip up hoodie and these Nascar gift cards to go racing in California. The gift cards have 2 brochures so probably don't wanna bend them and I wanted to maybe somehow make it a surprise inside the sweatshirt but doubt they would fit in the pockets of an XXL sweatshirt...........anyone have any fun creative ideas as I want to make the NASCAR Racing thing seem more like a surprise, like the sweatshirt is the main gift........but then surprise he sees the main one (he's a big Nascar fan). I was thinking if I could fit it in the pocket have him try it on and feel the pockets but don't think it will fit. Anyone have any ideas? Also I was gonna put the shirt in a shirt box and then have the gift cards in there, would that work to pack it? Please help so I can make my hardworking man surprised and happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment