Thursday, November 10, 2011

Songs to sing for an idol?

my daughter jennifer is a 11 year old beginner singer there is an idol in her area and she wanted me to ask if you had any ideas for what to sing if she gets in the final show she would sing anything that make her sound good . shes really in the middle but mostly an altohe can not repeat any song selections from previous Yonkers Idol Shows. Over the Rainbow”, ”ABC”, “Memories ”,“In My Own Little Corner” ,“Listen” ,“I Will Always Love You”,“ Power of Love”, “A New Day”, “Please Don’t Stop The Music”,“ Get the Party Started” ,“Circus”, “Just Stand Up” ,“You Give Good Love”, “I Believe I can Fly”, “I Will Be”, “The Voice”, “The Climb”, “I heard it through the Gvine”, “No One”, “Hurt”, “I Love Rock n Roll”, “Alicia Keys the Empire State Part 2”, “Bon Jovi We weren’t born to follow”.the Application is due march 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment