Monday, November 7, 2011

What do you think about me getting another puppy?

my dog roxy is a 11month old female pit bull , she has so much separation anxiety since i had my old dog put down due to cancer in june her anxiety is getting worst, shes lost without him. she weighs 50 pounds and shes a big baby, my husband bought a female 7 week old Boston terrier and i haven't introduced her to roxy. the new puppy is still at my nieces house. people tell me all the time that pits cant be raised with other dogs especially the same . roxy is a sweet heart and i think they will get alone. where going to mate are female boston terrier with my nieces male boston terrier dog. but not until shes at lease in her Second heat which will be a while probably next year. do you think roxy will not like her because roxy is sprayed and my boston terrier puppy is not? and will be having babies in the future. do you think that since there both puppies they could be raised around each other without problems? do you think that once my boston terrier have babies do you think roxy will get mean toward her and her babies? i would appreciate you input please. thank -you.

No comments:

Post a Comment